Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Streak Remains...

Today was a slight challenge. It was the end of the week, hockey was on, worked out like crazy this week, and wifey is havin' a few wobbly pops. Then there was me, with my water. Oh, I had a glass of milk too. A beer would've gone down nicely tonight! It was also a shock to my sister to tell her that when she and Carlos visit, they can drink all they want but I shall have, at most, a Coca Cola Classic. Straight. I'm beginning to see (after only one weekend) that waiting until a Saturday to have a beer or two is much more rewarding than having a couple every night or every other night during the week. I feel good about this weekend. First dry weekend in a while! Not that I got drunk every single weekend for the past while, but it sure felt like it. I'm actually beginning to look fitter too! Thats the motivation I need... haha... its Saturday night and I'm looking forward to getting up relatively early tomorrow to get workout #1 in before breakfast! Dang.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sigh. you almost did it.

Sixth and Elm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.