Friday, December 02, 2005

14 Shots Makes For A Good Night

14 shots. Many beers. And I still wasn't the drunkest person at the party! Wow. As with any drunken debacle, there are a shitload of good stories to tell. These include...


- Kais bombin' around a hospital in a wheelchair... loaded...

- Kev getting slammed, losing his tie, passing out on a couch, and still making it to class...

- Tara's MSN messages to Kais, me, and whoever else... Tara... you gotta see what you wrote. So funny...

- I bought 14 shots of tequila rose.... no clue why.... and I'm not sure how many of those I drank, but I'm guessing it was at least half...

- I slept on a plynth, in my nice pants and shirt... no socks... no pillow... no blanket... face down with my head in the hole and arms hanging over the sides...

- Walkin' into Kais and Grolla's apartment the next morning and seeing Grolla bent over the toilet yackin' his guts out. I leave the apartment and in the time it takes me to get home Kais has yacked and told me about it on MSN...

- I didn't think I actually pulled off that much wallpaper...

- Chris knockin' on the neighbors door at whatever time in the morning and getting shit from the lady who lived there...

- I don't even remember how we got back to the apartment building... I was told it was in a cab... sure... I'll go with that...

- Jen "Don't Let Me Get Drunk" E. ends up more drunk than anyone else, other than Kev, and gives 'er like a rockstar on the dance floor...

If anyone has any other good stories... fill me in and I'll throw them up here. Yeah... good night. Can't wait to do it all over again in about 14 days.

No comments: